Monday, April 13, 2009

Adidas storms mexico City

Evrytime I see Gonz skate I get super stoked! It's funny to me that I am writing this post because Boogs was just in asking me who my favorite skater was. He was listing names off and I denied him on all of them. So Boogs here it is, Mark Gonzales! Why? The man has been around forever and has some of the deepest roots in skateboarding(ATM,60/40, Blind, Krooked) number one reason his style is original! When Mark started Blind Skateboards I purchased his first pro deck which also makes me a little bias, but his skating in the Vision Streetwear vids got me hooked from day one. Here is Gonz in Mondo Vision circa 1990 of which I still own to date on VHS.
part 1,2 and 3

Ya, videos were pretty mashed up with a ton of other filler footy. But Gonz kills it!
Which brings us to the present. Still slayin!

No comments:

Post a Comment